When looking at this page, please keep in mind this is our way of sharing what we provide, and or have at Foster Closet’s 10,000 square feet facility, all for the children and families we serve in Northeast FL foster care community.
We will have the items on this page that we are in need of in RED.
We will also have the items in need in RED on our Items We Need URGENT Needs Page.
We ask that you make an appointment.
We are not open to the public. We support foster caregivers with our free resources.
Foster Closet will not be able to have unscheduled drop offs.
Please look at the needs we take every day. Although we take the Items below, we are not always in need of these items. We have put the needs we are out of in RED.
(Look Often, since our needs change weekly, and we update each Tuesday)
INSTRUCTIONS BELOW on how to schedule your drop off appointment:
Email [email protected] to schedule your drop off appointment. We will then email you a confirmation calendar email for your scheduled appointment. This adds you to our current calendar and sends you an accept email. Please accept the calendar, to confirm your appointment.
Call During our hours to schedule your drop off appointment : 904-629-2116 for our after hours (Calendar) number 888-681-1118 and leave a detailed message with your name and phone number.
*We are still in desperate need of your help. You can also Look at our Amazon List. *Please have Amazon ship the items to your home and schedule a drop-off delivery with Foster Closet via email: *[email protected].
If you have any questions, please email us for more information. [email protected]
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
*WOMEN – OUT – SM (5/6)-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
*MEN – NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG- XXL (NO BRIEFS) – MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
- Ethnic Hair Full Size Shampoos & Conditioner
- Deodorant for both men and women
- Body Wash (for Teens, Children and Toddlers and Babies),
- Tooth Brushes & Paste for Toddlers/Children and Teens
- Unused Make-up, Cosmetic Bags
- Feminine Products (Ultra Pads)
- Baby Shampoos and Wash
- Soft Bristle Hair Brushes, Picks & Combs for ALL ages!
- Boys – None needed at the time – ALWAYS LEGOS
- Girls – LOL Dolls – ALWAYS LEGOS
- Toddler – Learning Toys
- Board books & Early Readers!!
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn & size 4)
- PULLUPS (2T – Adult Sizes)
- Always asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Gaming Systems or Games (Switch Games included)
- PUZZLES: Pre-School Puzzles – Wooden, Board, Children’s Puzzles – 24, 48, Teen 100-up to 300 pieces.
- High Chairs
- Pack & Play
- Baby Bath
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with or without Backs
- BIBS (larger), BURP CLOTHES (infant sizes)
- Sippy Cups – New
- email [email protected] if you have any questions
*Please check in the green box on this page for the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Sports Balls- Footballs, -Basketballs, Soccer Balls Baseball gloves,
- BIKES – 24-26 BOYS AND GIRLS (with no repairs)
- Hula hoops, etc.
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
Pathway Needs (Young Adults aging out of foster care)
CRIBS: Less than 4 years old, with no recalls
Although we are not taking any CAR SEATS at this time (2/8/2022) here are our requirements for the our future needs –
5 PT Harness Convertable Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item. And must be disassembled with their instructions and all their parts.