We are not open to the public.
Foster Closet will not be able to have unscheduled drop offs.
Please look at our URGENT Items (Look Often, since our needs change weekly) below in the RED.
SCROLL FOR INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call During our hours: 904-629-2116 or our after hours (Calendar) number 888-681-1118 and leave a message. * OR
*We are still in desperate need of your help. You can also Look at our Amazon List. *Please have Amazon ship the items to your home and schedule a drop-off delivery with Foster Closet via email: *email@example.com.
THANK YOU Scroll below for more helpful drop-off instructions.
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can't get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept. No used underwear or socks No writing - mommy / daddy / grandma ... etc. No writing - churches, schools, destinations or company logos. No smoke or musty smells No stuffed animals No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
- Check this page often, our needs changing weekly.
- Check our Calendar Page for Hours
We ask that donations have a general Label on each bag or box, to show to our volunteers, what is inside each bag or box.
Ex: BOYS SUMMER- sz 8.
* You will need to schedule an appointment via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping over 50 children coming into care each month in our community.
UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 30, 2021
WINTER PJS –
5T – Boys and Girls
CHILDREN’S SIZES 5-18
And ADULT Sizes Small to Large
UNDERWEAR FOR ALL SIZES NEEDED – SEE BELOW
Premie Onesie with legs AND Newborn
Premee Oncies, / 9 months
OUT of PULL UPS 2/3T * Diapers Size 4 & 2T/3T & WIPES !!
TODDLERS Tops and Bottoms
3T- 5T OUTFITS!!
BOYS SHOES – 6,7,8,9,12
NEW TODDLER SOCKS
OUT of Shoes Sizes 5 & 13
24 months OUT OF OUTFITS , 2T BOTTOMS only, 3T TOPS only.
NEW TODDLER SOCKS
GIRLS SHOES – OUT of 8,9 of 10, 11, & 13
OUT OF BOOSTER Care Seats / Stollers (single) – CRIBS (look at our requirement on this page) – Crib Mattresses & Highchairs *look below for more
BOTTOMS (Jeans & Sweats) ONLY OUT
Size 5, 6, 7 & 8
BOTTOMS JEANS and Sweat Pants- OUT OF 12
Shoes– OUT OF Tennis Size 1 & 4
TEEN JR Men Sizes
30-48 JEANS/GYM SHORTS & Joggers
(Gym shorts always needed)
MEN’S TENNIS SHOES -7 & UP to 15 (OUT OF SIZE 7)
NO DRESS SHOES PLEASE
NEW BOXERS / BOXER BRIEFS
TEEN JR Women
Long Sleeve T’s and Jeans
SIZES – 12, 14, 18
(Appropriate Length Shorts and Skinny Jeans)
TEEN GIRL SHOES – 9 & Up
NEW UNDERWEAR – (Boy Shorts & Bikini)
BOARD BOOKS & BIBLES
Video Systems – handheld or consoles, Games (PS4)
Tabets / Laptops / Ipads
Toys – ALL Ages!
(We are asking for every toy to have ALL of its pieces – we have no one to go through all the parts and put them on shelves)
(Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.)
Check our Calendar Page for Hours
We are grateful to our donors. Because of your generosity, we are able to clothe the children we serve for free, and with dignity. Because our list might have changed, please look often. Keep in mind we have approximately 50-100 bags donated each a week and we are hoping you check out our list below and help our volunteers.
You keep us active in our community and for that we value your time as you sort through your donations and pray for our children prior to coming.
Please call before coming. Check our hours and availability at our calendar page.
- If you have donations to drop off, find your gender and size below to see if we are in need.
- Don’t forget to check out our Always Need List!
- We only take same season items.
AT OUR NEW LOCATION – GO BEHIND THE BUILDING TO OUR DROP OFF DOOR AND PRESS THE DOORBELL. WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL YOUR DONATIONS.
- please let us know if you are in need of a receipt
- Please do Not leave your items at our location. Due to weather, animals / insects and people going through the bags and putting trash inside the bags, we through away all bags left outside our building.
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
*WOMEN – OUT – SM (5/6)-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
*MEN – NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG- XXL (NO BRIEFS) – MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
OUT OF COMBS AND BRUSHES, FULL SIZES BODY WASH (CHILDREN’S AND ADULT SIZES) & WOMAN’S PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
ALWAYS IN NEED OF NEW Casual Socks, Men, Women, Boy & Girl & Toddler
EQUIPMENT NEEDED ALWAYS
- Double Strollers (Side-by-Side & Front-to-Back)
- Single Strollers
- Table Booster Seats
- Small floor Swings & CRIBS (see our requirements in Green box on this page)
ALWAYS IN NEED
- DVDs Infant
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn & size 4)
- Always asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Systems & Games ( Switch Games)
- Pre-School Puzzles – 250 pieces
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with or without Backs / Not taking at this time Infant Carseats at this time .(September 2021)
- BIBS, BURP CLOTHES (infant sizes)
- Sippy Cups – New
- email email@example.com if you have any questions
*Please check below the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Sports Balls, bats, baseball gloves, skateboards, scooters
ramps, bikes (but not at this time) hula hoops, etc.
- Toothbrushes: Adult and Child Sizes and Toddler/Infant toothpaste
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
Pathway Needs (Young Adults aging out of foster care)
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can’t get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept.
- No used underwear or socks
- No writing – mommy / daddy / grandma … etc.
- No writing – churches, schools, destinations or company logos.
- No smoke or musty smells
- No stuffed animals
- No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
CRIBS: Less than 4 years old, with no recalls
Although we are not taking any Infant CAR SEATS at this time (10/1/2021) here are our requirements for the our future needs – Infant & 5 PT Harness Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item. And must be disassembled with their instructions and all their parts.