Due to the recent events, we have had to cut back our hours.
We are not open to the public.
Foster Closet will not be able to have drop off due recent events. Our Volunteers have chosen to stay home to take care of their families. UNLESS you have any of our URGENT Items listed (Often, since our needs change weekly) below in the RED Box. If you Do have our Urgent Needs listed below here are the INSTRUCTIONS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call During our hours: 904-629-2116 or our after hours (Calendar) number 888-681-1118. * OR *We are still in desperate need of your help. You can also Look at our Amazon List. *Please have Amazon ship the items to your home and schedule a drop-off delivery with Foster Closet via email: *email@example.com.
THANK YOU Scroll below for more helpful drop-off instructions.
Taking only Spring and
at this time.
- Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.
- Check our Calendar Page for Hours
Anything In RED is URGENT
*IF you have any donations, Please give a general Label to tell what is inside each bag. Ex: BOYS SUMMER- sz 8. * You will need to schedule an appointment via email by
Thank you for helping over 60 children coming into care each month in our community.
Summer PJS –
Girls – Sizes 24 months and Up to 5T
And ADULT Sizes Small to Large !
Premie Onesie with legs/ 0-3 months shorts
SWIM TRUNKS – Sizes 0-3, 9 Months, & 24 months
Premee Once with legs/ 0-3 Months Shorts (only please) / 9 months
NEW INFANT SOCKS
SWIM SUITS – 0-3, 3-6
OUT of PULL UPS Size 4 and 2T/3T & WIPES !!
TODDLERS Tops and Bottoms
BOYS CLOTHING – 2T – OUT OF 5T OUTFITS!!
SWIM TRUNKS – 2T – 5T
BOYS SHOES – 6,7,8,9,12
NEW TODDLER SOCKS
OUT of 5 & 13
GIRLS CLOTHING 3T TOPS , 4T & 5T Outfits
OUT OF ALL TODDLERS GIRL SWIM (4T/5T MOSTLY)
NEW TODDLER SOCKS
GIRLS SHOES – OUT of 8,9 of 10, 11, & 13
Stollers (double front-to-back/single/triple) – OUT OF CRIBS (look at our requirement on this page) – Crib Mattresses & Highchairs *look below for more
SHORTS – Sizes 6-8 & 16-18
SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS
TOPS & BOTTOMS – OUT OF 12
Tennis Size 1 & 4
SHORTS – 7 & 18
OUT OF Size 12- SHORTS
for JEANS- 6, 8, 12
TOPS Sizes OUT OF 12 / NEED 14-18
SWIM TRUNKS (OUT OF 10/12)
Shoes size 1-6
OUT OF SIZE 1
(These are children’s sizes not Toddler)
TEEN JR Men Sizes
30-42 SHORTS/GYM SHORTS & joggers
(Gym shorts always needed)
MEN’S SHOES -7 & UP (OUT OF SIZE 7)
NEW BOXERS / BOXER BRIEFS
TEEN JR Women
5/6 Appropriate Length Shorts and Skinny Jeans
TEEN GIRL SHOES – 9 & Up
BOARD BOOKS & BIBLES
Video Systems – handheld or consoles
Tabets / Laptops / Ipads
Toys – ALL Ages!
(We are asking for every toy to have ALL of its pieces – we have no one to go through all the parts and put them on shelves)
(Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.)
Check our Calendar Page for Hours
We are grateful to our donors. Because of your generosity, we are able to clothe the children we serve for free, and with dignity. Because our list might have changed, please look often. Keep in mind we have approximately 100 – 200 bags donated each a week and we are hoping you check out our list below and help our volunteers.
You keep us active in our community and for that we value your time as you sort through your donations and pray for our children prior to coming.
Please call before coming. Check our hours and availability at our calendar page.
- If you have donations to drop off, find your gender and size below to see if we are in need.
- Don’t forget to check out our Always Need List!
- We only take same season items.
AT OUR NEW LOCATION – GO BEHIND THE BUILDING TO OUR DROP OFF DOOR AND PRESS THE DOORBELL. WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL YOUR DONATIONS.
- please let us know if you are in need of a receipt
- Please do Not leave your items at our location. Due to weather, animals / insects and people going through the bags and putting trash inside the bags, we through away all bags left outside our building.
CLOTHES – (Only items listed below)
- Junior/Women Sizes (5-32) Skinny Jeans / Short not too short/ Hoodies
- Men sizes (28-54) – Skinny/Straight Legged Shorts / Gym Shorts and Hoodies
(no dress shirts please)
MEN AND WOMEN SHOES – (Only items listed below)
- Only 7,8,9 – New Socks
- Women Tennis & Flats for Shoes – New Socks
- NO SANDALS at this time,
Anything in Red is and URGENT NEED!
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
*TODDLERS BOYS & GIRL – 2T/3T – 4T/5T
*BOYS – (BOYS – BOXERS)
*WOMEN – OUT – SM-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
*MEN – NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG- XXL (NO BRIEFS) – MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
ALWAYS IN NEED OF NEW Casual Socks, Men, Women, Boy & Girl & Toddler
EQUIPMENT NEEDED ALWAYS
- Double Strollers (Side-by-Side & Front-to-Back)
- Single Strollers
- Table Booster Seats
- Small floor Swings & CRIBS (see our requirements in Green box on this page)
ALWAYS IN NEED
- DVDs Infant
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn)
- Always asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Systems & Games ( Switch Games)
- Pre-School Puzzles – 250 pieces
- Cribs – URGENT NEED!
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with Backs / Not taking at this time Infant Carseats at this time .(10/20/2020)
- BIBS, BURP CLOTHES (infant sizes)
- Sippy Cups – New or Gently Used
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
*Please check below the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Sports Balls, bats, baseball gloves, skateboards,
ramps, bikes (but not at this time) hula hoops, etc.
- Toothbrushes: Adult and Child Sizes and Toddler/Infant toothpaste
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
Pathway Needs (Young Adults aging out of foster care)
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can’t get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept.
- No used underwear or socks
- No mommy / daddy / grandma … etc.
- No churches, schools, destinations or company logos.
- No smoke or musty smells
- No stuffed animals
- No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
CRIBS: Less than 4 years old, with no recalls
Although we are not taking any Infant CAR SEATS at this time (1/25/2021) here are our requirements for the our future needs – Infant & 5 PT Harness Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item. And must be disassembled with their instructions and all their parts.