- Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.
- Check our Calendar Page for Hours
Items Needed in Jacksonville – UPDATED MONTHLY - TWEAKED WEEKLY * We are only taking Fall and Winter Clothing at this time
(Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.)
Check our Calendar Page for Hours
We are grateful to our donors. Because of your generosity, we are able to clothe the children we serve for free, and with dignity. Because our list might have changed, please look often. Keep in mind we have approximately 100 bags donated each a week and we are hoping you check out our list below and help our volunteers.
You keep us active in our community and for that we value your time as you sort through your donations and pray for our children prior to coming.
Please call before coming. Check our hours and availability at our calendar page.
- If you have donations to drop off, find your gender and size below to see if we are in need.
- Don’t forget to check out our Always Need List!
- We only take same season items.
AT OUR NEW LOCATION – GO BEHIND THE BUILDING TO OUR DROP OFF DOOR AND PRESS THE DOORBELL. WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL YOUR DONATIONS.
- please let us know if you are in need of a receipt
We are STILL IN NEED!! URGENT NEED
Baby Boys Needs:
OUTFITS in sizes 2T – 4T & 5T / SHOES – 8
Baby Girls Needs:
OUTFITS in sizes 2T – 4T & 5T / SHOES – 6
PULL UPS NEEDED AND DIAPERS SIZE 6
Boy and Girl Items
- TOPS – 5-XL – LONG Sleeves
- BOTTOMS – 5-XL Jeans
- – New Socks
- TOPS – No Tops Needed
- BOTTOMS – 5,6,7,10,12 -JEANS
- Boys Shoes: OUT -1, 2,3,4, 5 & 6 (Tennis)
CLOTHES – (Only items listed below)
- Junior/Women Sizes (5-32) Skinny Jeans
- Men sizes (28-54) – Skinny/Straight Legged or Skinny Jeans /Jogging pants / Gym Shorts /Shorts
(no dress shirts please)
SHOES – (Only items listed below)
- Only 7,8,9 – New Socks
- Women Tennis & Flats for Shoes – New Socks
BOY’S TODDLER TOPS ONLY – SIZES 24, 2T, 4T, 5T
BOY’S TODDLER SHOES: 6,8,9,1
GIRLS & BOYS SUMMER PJS SIZES Sizes SM 5 – 14/16 XL!!
BABY: Wipes, Crib Mattresses (no rips & no stains), Sippy Cups, Bouncy Chairs ( with all their parts and straps), , High Chairs ( with all their parts and straps),
Car Seats (infant to 5pt convertible) – Less than 5 years old. *NEVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT
MEN: Gym Shorts! Men’s Tennis Shoes Size 7
Baby and Toddler Items
BABY GIRL CLOTHING
BABY GIRL SHOES
- OUT of: 3,4,9,10,12,13
BABY BOY CLOTHING
- 18m OUTFITS / 2T TOPS / 3T BOTTOMS ONLY
BABY BOY SHOES
- OUT of: 6,8,9,10,11,12,13
- Infant Mittens & Infant & Toddler NEW Sock
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
TODDLERS BOYS & GIRLS
- 2T/3T – 4T/5T – OUT! URGENT NEED!
- (BOYS – BOXERS)
- SM-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
- NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG-XXL (NO BRIEFS)
- MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
ALWAYS IN NEED OF NEW Casual Socks, Men, Women, Boy & Girl & Toddler
EQUIPMENT NEEDED ALWAYS
- Double Strollers (Side-by-Side & Front-to-Back)
- Table Booster Seats
- Small floor Swings & CRIBS (see our requirements)
ALWAYS IN NEED
- DVDs Infant
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn)
- Asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Systems & Games
- Board Games Pre-School – Teens
- Pre-School Puzzles
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with Backs
- BIBS, BURP CLOTHES
- Sippy Cups
*Please check below the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Balls, bats, baseball gloves, skateboards,
ramps, bikes, hula hoops, etc.
- Toothbrushes: Adult and Child Sizes and toothpaste
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
We Don't Take
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can’t get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept.
- No used underwear or socks
- No mommy / daddy / grandma … etc.
- No churches, schools, destinations or company logos.
- No smoke or musty smells
- No stuffed animals
- No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
Crib and Car Seats Requirements
CRIBS: Less than 3 years old, with no recalls
Not Taking CAR SEATS at this time: Infant & 5 PT Harness Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item.