Due to the recent Pandemic, we have had to cut back our hours. Foster Closet possibly will not be able to have drop off soon and will have to go to being open by appointment only to children newly placed in foster care. We are still in desperate need of your help. Please look at our Amazon List for much needed items.
We are still in the process of flipping to summer.
Only taking Summer at this time.
- Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.
- Check our Calendar Page for Hours
(Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.)
Check our Calendar Page for Hours
Anything In RED is URGENT
We are grateful to our donors. Because of your generosity, we are able to clothe the children we serve for free, and with dignity. Because our list might have changed, please look often. Keep in mind we have approximately 100 – 200 bags donated each a week and we are hoping you check out our list below and help our volunteers.
You keep us active in our community and for that we value your time as you sort through your donations and pray for our children prior to coming.
Please call before coming. Check our hours and availability at our calendar page.
- If you have donations to drop off, find your gender and size below to see if we are in need.
- Don’t forget to check out our Always Need List!
- We only take same season items.
AT OUR NEW LOCATION – GO BEHIND THE BUILDING TO OUR DROP OFF DOOR AND PRESS THE DOORBELL. WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL YOUR DONATIONS.
- please let us know if you are in need of a receipt
- Please do Not leave your items at our location. Due to weather, animals / insects and people going through the bags and putting trash inside the bags, we through away all bags left outside our building.
- Baby Items
We are STILL IN NEED!! URGENT NEED!
Baby Boys Needs:
OUTFITSin sizes OUT of :
- Premee and Newborn
- 0-3 months, 3-6 months
- 12-18 months
- Sunmer tops for 24 and 2T
SHOES – 8
Baby Girls Needs:OUTFITS in sizes OUT of :
- 12-18 month Tops
- 24/2T/ Tops
- 5T OUTFITS
SHOES – 6
PULL UPS NEEDED AND DIAPERS SIZE 6
Boy and Girl Items
- TOPS – Size 5-XL –
- BOTTOMS – 5-XL Shorts
- TOPS – Short Sleeves
- BOTTOMS – 7
- OUT of SIZE 8 Shorts and PANTS!!
- 12 – Bottoms
- Boys Shoes: OUT -1, 2,3,4, 5 & 6 (Tennis)
CLOTHES – (Only items listed below)
- Junior/Women Sizes (5-32) Skinny Jeans / Short not too short/ Hoodies
- Men sizes (28-54) – Skinny/Straight Legged Shorts / Gym Shorts and Hoodies
(no dress shirts please)
MEN AND WOMEN SHOES – (Only items listed below)
- Only 7,8,9 – New Socks
- Women Tennis & Flats for Shoes – New Socks
BOY’S TODDLER TOPS ONLY – SIZES 24, 2T, 4T, 5T
BOY’S TODDLER SHOES: 6,8,9,1
GIRLS & BOYS SUMMER PJS SIZES Sizes SM 5 – 14/16 XL!!
BABY: Wipes, Crib Mattresses (no rips & no stains), Sippy Cups, Bouncy Chairs ( with all their parts and straps), , High Chairs ( with all their parts and straps),
Car Seats (infant to 5pt convertible) – Less than 5 years old. *NEVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT
MEN: Gym Shorts! Men’s Tennis Shoes Size 7
BABY GIRL CLOTHING
BABY GIRL SHOES
- OUT of: 3,4,9,10,12,13
BABY BOY CLOTHING
- 18m OUTFITS / 2T TOPS / 3T BOTTOMS ONLY
BABY BOY SHOES
- OUT of: 6,8,9,10,11,12,13
- Infant Mittens & Infant & Toddler NEW Sock
Anything in Red is and URGENT NEED!
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
TODDLERS BOYS & GIRLS
- 2T/3T – 4T/5T
- (BOYS – BOXERS)
WOMEN – OUT
- SM-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
- NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG-XXL (NO BRIEFS)
- MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
ALWAYS IN NEED OF NEW Casual Socks, Men, Women, Boy & Girl & Toddler
EQUIPMENT NEEDED ALWAYS
- Double Strollers (Side-by-Side & Front-to-Back)
- Single Strollers
- Table Booster Seats
- Small floor Swings & CRIBS (see our requirements)
ALWAYS IN NEED
- DVDs Infant
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn)
- Asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Systems & Games ( Switch Games)
- Pre-School Puzzles – 250 pieces
- Cribs – URGENT NEED!
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with Backs
- BIBS, BURP CLOTHES (infant sizes)
- Sippy Cups
*Please check below the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Balls, bats, baseball gloves, skateboards,
ramps, bikes, hula hoops, etc.
- Toothbrushes: Adult and Child Sizes and Toddler/Infant toothpaste
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
Pathway Needs (Young Adults aging out of foster care)
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can’t get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept.
- No used underwear or socks
- No mommy / daddy / grandma … etc.
- No churches, schools, destinations or company logos.
- No smoke or musty smells
- No stuffed animals
- No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
CRIBS: Less than 4 years old, with no recalls
CAR SEATS Infant & 5 PT Harness Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item.