Taking only Winter at this time.
- Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.
- Check our Calendar Page for Hours
Anything In RED is URGENT
*IF you have any donations, Please give a general Label to tell what is inside each bag. Ex: Boys WINTER- sz 8. * You will need to schedule an appointment via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping over 60 children coming into care each month in our community.
Winter PJS – TODDLER Sizes TO ADULT!
Premee / 0-3 months
Premee Clothing / 0-3 Months Bottoms (only please) / 9 months / 12-18 months
OUT of PULL UPS 2T/3T & WIPES !!
TODDLERS Tops and Bottoms
BOYS CLOTHING – 24m Outfits / 2T Bottoms / 5T Outfits
BOYS SHOES – 6,7,8,9,12,OUT of 13
GIRLS CLOTHING -24m Outfits, 3T Outfits and 4T & 5T Outfits
GIRLS SHOES – OUT of 8,9 of 10, 11, & 13
Winter PJS 4T
As well as boys and girls WINTER JACKETS
Stollers (double front-to-back/single/triple) – OUT OF CRIBS (look at our requirement on this page) – Highchairs
Children’s Sizes (are 5 – 18)
Long Sleeve TOPS Sizes – 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 16, 18
Jeans: 5, 7, 8
Shoes– Tennis Size 1
BOTTOMS – Size 12- Jeans & Sweats Pants
Size 7 bottoms, 12 and 16, 18 Jeans or
TOPS Sizes 12-18
Shoes size 1-6 (These are children’s sizes not Toddler)
TEEN JR Men Sizes
30-42 LOW in Jeans & Gym Shorts & Gym Pants (joggers)
(Gym shorts always needed)
Long Sleeve T-Shirts and Hoodies & WINTER JACKETS
MEN’S SHOES -7 & UP
TEEN JR Women Jeans Sizes – 6 – 32
Hoodies & Jackets
TEEN GIRL SHOES – 9 & Up
BOARD BOOKS & BIBLES
Video Systems – handheld or consoles
Tabets / Laptops / Ipads
Toys – ALL Ages!
(We are asking for every toy to have ALL of its pieces – we have no one to go through all the parts and put them on shelves)
(Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.)
Check our Calendar Page for Hours
We are grateful to our donors. Because of your generosity, we are able to clothe the children we serve for free, and with dignity. Because our list might have changed, please look often. Keep in mind we have approximately 100 – 200 bags donated each a week and we are hoping you check out our list below and help our volunteers.
You keep us active in our community and for that we value your time as you sort through your donations and pray for our children prior to coming.
Please call before coming. Check our hours and availability at our calendar page.
- If you have donations to drop off, find your gender and size below to see if we are in need.
- Don’t forget to check out our Always Need List!
- We only take same season items.
AT OUR NEW LOCATION – GO BEHIND THE BUILDING TO OUR DROP OFF DOOR AND PRESS THE DOORBELL. WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL YOUR DONATIONS.
- please let us know if you are in need of a receipt
- Please do Not leave your items at our location. Due to weather, animals / insects and people going through the bags and putting trash inside the bags, we through away all bags left outside our building.
We are STILL IN NEED!! URGENT NEED!
Baby Boys Needs:
OUTFITSin sizes OUT of :
Baby Girls Needs:OUTFITS in sizes OUT of :
ALL PULL UPS NEEDED AND DIAPERS SIZE 5 & 6 & WIPES
Boy and Girl (sizes 5 – 18)Items
- Shoes– Tennis Shoes size – ______
- Shoes size 6
CLOTHES – (Only items listed below)
- Junior/Women Sizes (5-32) Skinny Jeans / Short not too short/ Hoodies
- Men sizes (28-54) – Skinny/Straight Legged Shorts / Gym Shorts and Hoodies
(no dress shirts please)
MEN AND WOMEN SHOES – (Only items listed below)
- Only 7,8,9 – New Socks
- Women Tennis & Flats for Shoes – New Socks
- NO SANDALS at this time,
Anything in Red is and URGENT NEED!
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
TODDLERS BOYS & GIRLS
- 2T/3T – 4T/5T
- (BOYS – BOXERS)
WOMEN – OUT
- SM-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
- NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG-XXL (NO BRIEFS)
- MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
ALWAYS IN NEED OF NEW Casual Socks, Men, Women, Boy & Girl & Toddler
EQUIPMENT NEEDED ALWAYS
- Double Strollers (Side-by-Side & Front-to-Back)
- Single Strollers
- Table Booster Seats
- Small floor Swings & CRIBS (see our requirements in Green)
ALWAYS IN NEED
- DVDs Infant
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn)
- Asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Systems & Games ( Switch Games)
- Pre-School Puzzles – 250 pieces
- Cribs – URGENT NEED!
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with Backs / Not taking at this time Infant Carseats at this time .(10/20/2020)
- BIBS, BURP CLOTHES (infant sizes)
- Sippy Cups – New or Gently Used
*Please check below the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Sports Balls, bats, baseball gloves, skateboards,
ramps, bikes (but not at this time) hula hoops, etc.
- Toothbrushes: Adult and Child Sizes and Toddler/Infant toothpaste
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
Pathway Needs (Young Adults aging out of foster care)
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can’t get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept.
- No used underwear or socks
- No mommy / daddy / grandma … etc.
- No churches, schools, destinations or company logos.
- No smoke or musty smells
- No stuffed animals
- No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
CRIBS: Less than 4 years old, with no recalls
Although we are not taking any Infant CAR SEATS at this time (1/25/2021) here are our requirements for the our future needs – Infant & 5 PT Harness Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item. And must be disassembled with their instructions and all their parts.