We are not open to the public. We support foster caregivers with our free resources.
Foster Closet will not be able to have unscheduled drop offs.
Please look at our URGENT Items below in RED
(Look Often, since our needs change weekly, and we update each Wednesday morning)
INSTRUCTIONS BELOW on how to schedule your drop off appointment:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your drop off appointment. We will then email you a confirmation calendar email for your scheduled appointment. This adds you to our current calendar and sends you an accept email. Please accept the calendar, to confirm your appointment.
Call During our hours to schedule your drop off appointment : 904-629-2116 for our after hours (Calendar) number 888-681-1118 and leave a detailed message with your name and phone number.
*We are still in desperate need of your help. You can also Look at our Amazon List. *Please have Amazon ship the items to your home and schedule a drop-off delivery with Foster Closet via email: *email@example.com.
THANK YOU Scroll below for more helpful drop-off instructions.
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can't get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept. No used underwear or socks No writing - mommy / daddy / grandma ... etc. No writing - churches, schools, destinations or company logos. No smoke or musty smells No stuffed animals No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
- Check this page often. We tweak this needs list, on Tuesday evenings.
- Check our Calendar Page for Hours and to schedule your drop off date and time. Our hours of operation are the times we accept drop offs.
We ask that donations have a general Label on each bag or box, to show to our volunteers, what is inside each bag or box.
Ex: BOYS SUMMER- sz 8.
* You will need to schedule an appointment via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on January 25, 2022
Thanks for reaching out - Please look below at our Urgent Needs
INFANT – 5T GIRL
9, 18, 24m (out), 2T, 3T 4T (out) & 5T
OUT OF-8,9,10, 11, 12, 13 (tennis)
JACKETS – ALL SIZES
INFANT – 5T BOY
18m(tops), 24m (OUT), 2T,
4T BOTTOMS ONLY, 5T(OUT)
OUT -6,7, 8,9,10, 11, 12, 13 (tennis)
JACKETS – ALL SIZES
GIRLS (Sizes 5-18)
Tops – 5, 6, 8, 12, 14, 16, 18
Bottoms – 5, 6, 7, 8 (out) , 12, 16, 18
HOODIES Sizes 5, 8, 12, 14
1, 2, (tennis)
JACKETS – 5, 7, 8, 10, 12
BOYS (Sizes 5-18)
TOPS:5, 8, 12
BOTTOMS: 5, 6
HOODIES – 6, 10,12, 14
TEEN GIRLS (sz 00-32)
BOTTOMS: 10, 14, 18
ALL SIZES : SMALL -XXXL
Small & Medium (BOYS SHORTS/ BIKINI)
Bs and Ds & UP
10, 11 & UP (tennis&slides& crocks)
TEENS WINTER JACKETS
TEEN BOYS (sz 28-52)
ALL SIZES: SMALL – XXXL
SMALL & MEDIUM
7, 8 (tennis&slides)
TEEN WINTER JACKETS
CRIB SHEETS (boys & girls)
OUT OF Hooded Towels and Washcloths
Not in need for any Car Seats / Stollers (single) at this time
Not in need of CRIBS at this time (look at our requirement on this page)
LOW -Crib Mattresses & Highchairs
*look below for more information in the green box
TOYS – ALL Ages!
Infant – older children
(We are asking for every toy to have ALL of its pieces – we have no one to go through all the parts and put them on shelves)
BOARD BOOKS & BIBLES & Journals
Video Systems – handheld or consoles, Games (PS4 games)
Tabets / Laptops / Ipads
- Full Size Shampoos (no conditioners at this time)
- Deodorant for both men and women
- Body Wash (for Teens and Toddlers and Babies),
- Tooth Paste & Toothbrushes for Toddlers/Children and Teens
- Unused Make-up, Cosmetic Bags
- Feminine Products – PADS
- Baby Shampoos and Wash-OUT
- Hair Brushes & Combs for ALL ages!
Please call or email for any items you might not see on this URGENT items List!!
(Check this page often, due to our needs changing weekly.)
Check our Calendar Page for Hours
We are grateful to our donors. Because of your generosity, we are able to clothe the children we serve for free, and with dignity. Because our list might have changed, please look often. Keep in mind we have approximately 50-100 bags donated each a week and we are hoping you check out our list below and help our volunteers.
You keep us actively serving in our community and for that we value your time as you sort through your donations and pray for our children prior to coming.
Please call before coming. Or email email@example.com Check our hours and availability at our calendar page.
- If you have donations to drop off, find your gender and size below to see if we are in need.
- Don’t forget to check out our Always Need List!
- We only take same season items.
AT OUR LOCATION – GO BEHIND THE BUILDING TO OUR DROP OFF DOOR AND PRESS THE DOORBELL. WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH ALL YOUR DONATIONS.
- please let us know if you are in need of a receipt
- Please do Not leave your items at our location. Due to weather, animals / insects and people going through the bags and putting trash inside the bags, we through away all bags left outside our building.
* ALWAYS NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY *
*WOMEN – OUT – SM (5/6)-XL = NEW (BOY SHORTS OR BIKINI’S UNDERWEAR)
*MEN – NEW BOXERS ONLY – SM-MED-LG-XLG- XXL (NO BRIEFS) – MEN’S SMALL – XXL PJS (BASKETBALL SHORTS AND UNDERSHIRTS)
COMBS AND BRUSHES, FULL SIZES BODY WASH (CHILDREN’S AND ADULT SIZES) & WOMAN’S PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
*Un-Used Make Up and Hair Styling Products or Equipment (Flat Irons, Blow Dryers, Curing Wands, etc. )
EQUIPMENT NEEDED ALWAYS
- Double Strollers (Side-by-Side & Front-to-Back)
- Single Strollers / Car Seat Stroller Combos
- High Chairs
- Table Booster Seats
- Small floor Swings
- CRIBS (see our requirements in Green box on this page)
ALWAYS IN NEED
- Diapers (Premie & NewBorn & size 4)
- PULLUPS (2T – Adult Sizes)
- Always asking for NEW Toys at this time: Infancy and up to teens
- ANY Video Gaming Systems or Games (Switch Games included)
- Pre-School Puzzles (up to 300 pieces)
- 5 PT Harness Car Seats & Boosters with or without Backs
- As of 2/8/22 – Not taking at this time Infant Carseats at this time, unless they are stroller / car seat combos.
- BIBS, BURP CLOTHES (infant sizes)
- Sippy Cups – New
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
*Please check in the green box on this page for the requirements needed to donate Car Seats and Cribs.
- Sports Balls, bats, baseball gloves, skateboards, scooters
ramps, bikes (but not at this time) hula hoops, etc.
- Toothbrushes: Adult and Child Sizes and Toddler/Infant toothpaste
Please check your items (listed above) before coming
Pathway Needs (Young Adults aging out of foster care)
Please remember our no stain policy: If we can’t get it out with a Tide Stick, we do not accept.
- No used underwear or socks
- No writing – mommy / daddy / grandma … etc.
- No writing – churches, schools, destinations or company logos.
- No smoke or musty smells
- No stuffed animals
- No Rips, Stains, Tears, or Fading
- No Opened Diapers
- No Used Make-Up or Hygiene products.
CRIBS: Less than 4 years old, with no recalls
Although we are not taking any CAR SEATS at this time (2/8/2022) here are our requirements for the our future needs –
5 PT Harness Convertable Car seats (less than 5 years old and no recalls)
All must have original manufacturer labels.
*Cribs are usually considered a drop off item. And must be disassembled with their instructions and all their parts.