- One Week’s of Clothes: newborn through XXL men’s and women’s sizes
- Shoes of all sizes
- Baby items: Diapers, highchairs, car seats, cribs (and much more)
- Beds: Toddler & Bunks (Foster, Relative and Non Relative)
- Twin/Full/Queen (IL/Pathway and Extended Foster Care) *(individual basis)
- Toys for any age ((8-10 items)
- 10 books each (at the child’s reading level)
- Bibles – age appropriate and devotionals (NEED)
- Age and content appropriate DVDs and Video Games
- Sporting equipment
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards
- Backpacks and School Supplies
- Teen jewelry
- Prom dresses
- Unused Make-up & Nail Polish
- All Hair and Hygiene Products
- Pathway teens: furniture, household goods and small appliances and delivery.
◊ All depending on our inventory at the time of the scheduled appointment.
◊ We will flag items missing for the children needs and when the item/items come in we call to have the care cargiver pick up the item/items.
We try very hard to have available any item a child might need from newborn through 18 yrs.
- No sleeper sofas please
- Clean items with no repairs needed
- No musty smells, animal hair or smells, rips or tares.
- Items are given by availability.
Young Adult Items
The Pathway helps teens and young adults (18-22 year olds) aging out of foster care, who are ready to begin the journey of their independent lives.
Foster Closet will help these teens by providing anything that an independent living teen would need to start in their new environment, including furniture, kitchen supplies and other needs. Our larger storefront can accommodate furniture to pick from and items they select, all for free, until they move in to their new home.
If you are a teen that is aging out, please have your Case-Manager or Independent Living Coordinator contact us for more information. Case-Managers may complete a Pathway Program Form.
If your teen/young adult is in Extended Foster Care, we are in hopes that the provider is supplying the furniture for the needs of the room. This is for the purpose for the when The Pathway Teen moves out into the IL program, we can deliver they furniture and household items to their new environment.
We help IL teens who are currently in the IL Program of FL. We will teach them the work skills that will help them in their future work experiences. We will then help them find a job. Once a job opening is available at FC, we will hire more former foster youth as our Pathway employees.
If you have these items please go on our Items Needed Page to help!